A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanner Mattison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanner Mattison, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattison graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mattison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanner L Mattison MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tanner L. Mattison practice?
- Dr. Tanner Mattison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanner Mattison practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Irving Pathologists.