A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanner Tridico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanner Tridico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanner Tridico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tridico graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tridico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Chs, Inc Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tridico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanner J. Tridico practice?
Dr. Tanner Tridico practices Internal Medicine near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Internists.