A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanu Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanu Garg, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanu Garg MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanu Garg practice?
- Dr. Tanu Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanu Garg practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA.
See Mountain View Primary Care Doctors and Mountain View Geriatric Doctors.