A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanu Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanu Garg, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanu Garg MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanu Garg practice?
- Dr. Tanu Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanu Garg practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA.
See Mountain View Family Physicians and Mountain View Geriatric Doctors.