Learn more about Dr. Tanu Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanu Garg, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanu Garg MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanu Garg practice?
- Dr. Tanu Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanu Garg practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Primary Care Doctors and Mountain View Geriatric Doctors.