Learn more about Dr. Tanu Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanu Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanu Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanu O Thomas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tanu O. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Tanu Thomas has 14 office locations.
Dr. Tanu Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Minocqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rantoul, IL and Marshfield, WI.
See Minocqua Ophthalmologists.