A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanuj Nakra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanuj Nakra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakra
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nakra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanuj Nakra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakra graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nakra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanuj Nakra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tanuj Nakra practice?
- Dr. Tanuj Nakra has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanuj Nakra practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.