A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanuj Nakra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanuj Nakra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanuj Nakra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakra graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanuj Nakra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tanuj Nakra practice?
- Dr. Tanuj Nakra has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanuj Nakra practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.