A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanuja Bhandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanuja Bhandari, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandari graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Bhandari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhandari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanuja A. Bhandari practice?
Dr. Tanuja Bhandari practices Radiation Oncology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Radiation Oncologists.