A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanveer Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanveer Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Qureshi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmad Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tanveer A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Tanveer Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanveer Qureshi practices Cardiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.