A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanveer Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanveer Qureshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Qureshi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanveer A Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tanveer A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Tanveer Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanveer Qureshi practices Cardiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.