Learn more about Dr. Tanveer Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanveer Ahmed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanveer Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanveer Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tanveer Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.