A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanveer Janjua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanveer Janjua, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janjua
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janjua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanveer Janjua, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Janjua graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Janjua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed Janjua BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tanveer A. Janjua practice?
- Dr. Tanveer Janjua has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanveer Janjua practices Otolaryngology near Bedminster, NJ.
See Bedminster Otolaryngologists.