A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanveer Janjua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanveer Janjua, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanveer Janjua, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Janjua graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Janjua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janjua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanveer A. Janjua practice?
Dr. Tanveer Janjua practices Otolaryngology near Bedminster, NJ.
See Bedminster Otolaryngologists.