A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanveer Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanveer Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanveer Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Coatesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanveer Jamal Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanveer J. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Tanveer Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanveer Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Internists.