Learn more about Dr. Tanvi Dhere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvi Dhere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhere
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanvi Dhere, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhere graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhere has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvi Ashok Dhere MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tanvi A. Dhere practice?
- Dr. Tanvi Dhere has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanvi Dhere practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.