Learn more about Dr. Tanvi Dhere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvi Dhere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhere
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanvi Dhere, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhere graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhere has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvi Ashok Dhere MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tanvi A. Dhere practice?
- Dr. Tanvi Dhere has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanvi Dhere practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.