Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

While my office visit was without any problems, the front office staff, phone person was curt I am still waiting for a call back. But the doctor himself was very nice and up front. Because of other reviews I was concerned. But was overall happy.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor service is good but there's office staff not good very rude not understand anything

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Both drs are excellent. She more detailed he more personable. I recommend every chance I get.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

During the appointment was fine. The building - not so much. I almost left because of the filthy restroom, bad parking lost, dirty entry., dark hallway.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ahmad was very nice and kept me at ease, answered sll my questions.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Personnel are all very oriented to helping patient. Seem very knowledgeable and efficient and answered all questions. The clinic itself seems to be aged and probably needs to be addressed in the near future.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ahmad has a great bedside manner. He really cares. Getting a refill on a medication takes longer than it should. But they are working on that issue. I would send a friend to him or a family member.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was awesome, the doctor showed more concern about my well being and went above and beyond my concerns. I will definitely be using him as my primary care physician.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait once in Dr. Ahmad's office was a little long, though probably below average for the profession. Dr. Ahmad has a nice bedside manner. He's friendly, knowledgeable and he's willing to explain things and answer questions. He made me feel comfortable

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com