Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Choudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Choudhri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhri
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhri graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Choudhri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Fiaz Choudhri MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir F. Choudhri practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Choudhri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.