A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Choudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Choudhri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhri graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Choudhri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Fiaz Choudhri MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir F. Choudhri practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Choudhri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.