Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Choudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Choudhri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhri graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Choudhri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Fiaz Choudhri MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir F. Choudhri practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Choudhri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.