Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Pasha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Pasha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasha
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pasha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasha graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Pasha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Meritus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Ahmad Pasha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir A. Pasha practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Pasha has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanvir Pasha practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians and Hagerstown Primary Care Doctors.