A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Pasha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Pasha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasha graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Pasha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hosp Assoc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Ahmad Pasha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir A. Pasha practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Pasha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanvir Pasha practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clear Spring, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians, Hagerstown General Practitioners, and Hagerstown Internists.