A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Pasha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Pasha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasha graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Pasha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Meritus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Ahmad Pasha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir A. Pasha practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Pasha has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanvir Pasha practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hancock, MD.
See Hancock Primary Care Doctors.