Dr. Tanvir Pasha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 6th, 2013
Very Good!!!
I first came to see Dr. Pasha a few weeks ago and I was impressed from the beginning. From the minute I walked into his office, his waiting room was very clean and comfortable, unlike many doctors' offices. I waited about 10 minutes before I got to see him. He was very friendly and always smiling. He checked my vitals and asked me what was wrong, then he performed a check up, told me I had an infection and had me on my way with a prescription in a matter of a couple of minutes. I was cured and feeling great a few days after taking my medication. I went into today to see him for my blood work, and everything was clear! I am very happy with my doctor, he's one of the best in Hagerstown!

October 27th, 2013
Great Doctor !! Highly Recommended!!!
This Doctor was absolutely amazing and very helpful. I rarely ever go to a doctor and he was recommended by a friend. I was very pleased with the way the staff was very organized and friendly. I saw Dr. Pasha in a matter of 15 minutes and I was on my way. I did not have to wait long at all. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and great at communicating. He actually did a full test and I felt like I actually went to see a doctor. I've been to other doctors before and some don't even check blood pressure. I highly recommend Dr. Pasha, my entire family now goes to see him. Very happy with my new doctor!

October 27th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
The previous reviews are probably fake reviews from dropped patients that did not adhere to Dr. Pasha's advice. He's an excellent and experienced Internist. You will not meet a kinder doctor. He's very knowledgeable in his field and explains things very well if you have any questions. Go to him and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed, truthfully. Also, Vitals.com needs to regulate fake reviews and the information listed. He's not a Urologist. He's a board certified physician in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.

August 23rd, 2013
Avoid
Do not go to him. He is one of worst drs that I ever had. He likes to push pills, staff is aloof and unfriendly. Find a doctor in Hagerstown.

September 5th, 2011
Vasulitus
Dr. Pasha is very very slow in moving things. Basically, I had to wait 4 days in the hospital bed so that he could diagnose something from the blood report. Visits for just a minute and not more than that. Very fond of lab tests, orders to get blood test done every 5 hours. Overall, never go to this doctor.