Dr. Tanvir Pasha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanvir Pasha?

July 8th, 2017

Excellent experience

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Pasha for several years. He gives us prescriptions as we need them, but he does not push any pills on us, as someone indicated above. Far from it...he has advised against several medications that we were on. He is busy, and can appear hurried at times, but if you indicate an issue, he will spend more than adequate time with you. As for tests and bloodwork, yes, he prescribes them on a routine basis. Through bloodwork, my wife and I have been able to track and manage disorders that could not be handled in any ither manner. He is thorough. If you have an issue, bring it up,and he will address it in an expedient nanner.

February 15th, 2017

Save your time, money and hassle

November 6th, 2013

Very Good!!!

I first came to see Dr. Pasha a few weeks ago and I was impressed from the beginning. From the minute I walked into his office, his waiting room was very clean and comfortable, unlike many doctors' offices. I waited about 10 minutes before I got to see him. He was very friendly and always smiling. He checked my vitals and asked me what was wrong, then he performed a check up, told me I had an infection and had me on my way with a prescription in a matter of a couple of minutes. I was cured and feeling great a few days after taking my medication. I went into today to see him for my blood work, and everything was clear! I am very happy with my doctor, he's one of the best in Hagerstown!

October 28th, 2013

Great Doctor !! Highly Recommended!!!

This Doctor was absolutely amazing and very helpful. I rarely ever go to a doctor and he was recommended by a friend. I was very pleased with the way the staff was very organized and friendly. I saw Dr. Pasha in a matter of 15 minutes and I was on my way. I did not have to wait long at all. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and great at communicating. He actually did a full test and I felt like I actually went to see a doctor. I've been to other doctors before and some don't even check blood pressure. I highly recommend Dr. Pasha, my entire family now goes to see him. Very happy with my new doctor!

October 28th, 2013

Excellent Doctor!

The previous reviews are probably fake reviews from dropped patients that did not adhere to Dr. Pasha's advice. He's an excellent and experienced Internist. You will not meet a kinder doctor. He's very knowledgeable in his field and explains things very well if you have any questions. Go to him and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed, truthfully. Also, Vitals.com needs to regulate fake reviews and the information listed. He's not a Urologist. He's a board certified physician in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.

August 23rd, 2013

Avoid

Do not go to him. He is one of worst drs that I ever had. He likes to push pills, staff is aloof and unfriendly. Find a doctor in Hagerstown.

September 5th, 2011

Vasulitus

Dr. Pasha is very very slow in moving things. Basically, I had to wait 4 days in the hospital bed so that he could diagnose something from the blood report. Visits for just a minute and not more than that. Very fond of lab tests, orders to get blood test done every 5 hours. Overall, never go to this doctor.

June 3rd, 2017