A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanvir Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Qureshi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Iqbal Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir I. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanvir Qureshi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Geriatric Doctors.