Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Sattar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanvir Sattar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sattar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Sattar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir Sattar practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Sattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanvir Sattar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists, Walnut Creek Hematologists, and Walnut Creek Oncologists.