Learn more about Dr. Tanvir Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvir Sattar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sattar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sattar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanvir Sattar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sattar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvir Sattar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tanvir Sattar practice?
- Dr. Tanvir Sattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanvir Sattar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists, Walnut Creek Hematologists, and Walnut Creek Oncologists.