A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Tanvira Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanvira Alam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Alam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanvira Alam DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tanvira Alam practice?
- Dr. Tanvira Alam has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanvira Alam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.