A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanweer Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanweer Memon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Memon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanweer Ahmed Memon MD and DO is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanweer A. Memon practice?
- Dr. Tanweer Memon has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanweer Memon practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte General Practitioners and Port Charlotte Internists.