A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanweer Quddusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quddusi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quddusi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanweer Quddusi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Quddusi graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Quddusi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanweer Quddusi MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tanweer Quddusi practice?
- Dr. Tanweer Quddusi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanweer Quddusi practices Urology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Urologists.