A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Argo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Argo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Argo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Argo graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Argo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Sue Argo MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya S. Argo practice?
- Dr. Tanya Argo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Argo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists and Denver Pain Management Doctors.