A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Arvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Arvan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Arvan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvan graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Arvan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Arvan MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya Arvan practice?
- Dr. Tanya Arvan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Arvan practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Internists.