A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Atagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Atagi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Atagi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atagi graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Atagi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Aya Atagi MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tanya A. Atagi practice?
- Dr. Tanya Atagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Atagi practices Plastic Surgery near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Plastic Surgeons.