A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Baldwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Baldwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Baldwin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Tanya Baldwin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Baldwin practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Primary Care Doctors.