A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Baldwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance