Dr. Tanya Baldwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Baldwin?

Giselle Oliver

Posted on August 15th, 2017

I called a couple of months ago to make appointment It was going to be a Month before i could see her and the receptionist suggested i see a Doctors Assistant, Well i did,Her Name is Gisella Oliver, I would NOT Recommend Her! She was Very Rude,Had no Bedside Manners!

Degraded

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I didn't actually meet Dr Baldwin you couldn't get in to see her for a Month. So they suggested i seen a doctor's Assistant so i agreed,This was my first visit and probably my first mistake but i needed to see someone quickly! Her name is Gisela Oliver you absolutely don't want her to take care of you, My first appointment with her she was not really friendly and it seemed she took a dislike to me right away, Anyways i had to get a CTscan done and when the results came back i called office and they said the person who knows more about was busy and instead of having that person call me back they proceeded to Rattle of without explaining what anything meant! So i had a second appointment with Gisela,My husband and i thought ok she's gonna go over the results, Nope ,She was so RUDE,I felt Degraded and i walked out in tears! I wrote a letter addressed to Dr Baldwin a few weeks ago ,Thought at least the doctor would Acknowledge my lettet but have never heard a word back! I would not recommend anyone to go there.

Woe

Posted on May 15th, 2017

My family has been seeing Dr. Baldwin for awhile now and I referred a friend of mine. The office staff messed up my friends paperwork for return to work and he almost lost his job from that. He had to go back to his former doctor to get paperwork done. All they did was lie to him. Also my husband has been in and out of hospitals for the past year and he has always went to St. Ann's which is a mercy hospital so he had thought that the doctor's office got notification he was in. But he has called and cancelled his appointments made by him. His heart only functions at 10 to 15% and the doctor's office has the right number to call to make sure he knows his appointment is coming up. He hasn't ever received one and also they said they sent a letter to his home address which was the right address but said they got it back lol. He has lived there for 10 years. I think the office staff has a lot of need of help. But all 6 of us are going to be seeing a different doctor soon. Can't deal with office staff that doesn't know what they are doing. I guess going from a small office to the bigger one gave them to many more problems they couldn't handle. Some paperwork and cancellation of appointment is necessary for patients because by their lack of doing so they terminated him from going there so in order for this not to happen I have to move my intire family from there and tell my friends whom go there also.

Posted on February 26th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Baldwin's for over a year and all she has ever done is listen to my heart and lungs when I see her. I'm diabetic and was use to my former doctor doing a through exam when I had a visit with her.

Posted on December 13th, 2016