Dr. Tanya Becker MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Pawtucket, RI

3.8

February 13th, 2015
Went to Dr. Becker for a second opinion and I made the right choice. The staff is so polite and Dr.Becker really listens to you ,and I never feel rushed. My son loves to play in the clean waiting rooms while watching a movie. Also they have on call help,if something happens at night or on the weekend! :) all around great place.

January 23rd, 2013
disgusted
Sorry I wasted as much time as I did going to this doctor. Id rather spend my time siting in a er to recieve better results... which seemed like the only option anyways most times considoring there closed weekends and thursdays and opens late in the morning. You get better results calling the woman and infants warm line nurse then wasteing your time with this doctor

July 24th, 2012
Dr.Becker is #1
I came to Dr.Becker after being totally frustrated w/ family care team B @ mem.hosp. She is a breath of fresh air. She actually takes the time to talk to you and you don't feel rushed. Also knowing that I don't have to have my kids see a different dr. every three yrs. I love her and so do my 4 boys. They are so comfortable with her. Even my 2 yr old is great w/ her.

July 24th, 2012
Not all Doctors are the same!
I've been to big multi doCtor practices and dr beckers small one. Hands down I prefer dr becker. Waiting times? Hah! 1-2 hrs most places. Staff, usually all offices have rude annoying women manning the front desk like bull dogs. But I go because despite the waiting time, despite the staff, dr. B is someone I can put complete faith in and KNOW she will take the best care ever of my kids. Don't push her to do things YOU want, she's going to do exactly what is proper medicine. I have complete faith in dr Becker and I know that if I am waiting its because she is giving another patient the same courtesy and time as she will give me. She's not eatuingdonuta

April 19th, 2012
Great Dr.
My daughter was born 5 years ago and has seen no one but Dr. Becker! Always very attentive and will listen to whatever I have to say. Wont give out antibiotics like its candy!!! That's a major plus in my book!!!!

March 20th, 2012
Maybe if i didnt have to wait a hr and a half everytime im there for my 3month child to be seen i would have kept this dr

January 21st, 2011
office staff
Dr Becker, you are an awsome doctor my children love you, they are never afraid to come see! but as for your office staff,they stink! Not very friendly,there customer service is bad and I have been taking my children there for over 6yrs, but for the passed 3yrs I don't know,I think they need a reality check. That these are are kids and parents who need some compassion and sympathy when there child is sick.

December 10th, 2010
Dr. Becker spent a lot of time with me and my child. She made sure that we understood the nature of the diagnosis and the treatment that she recommended. Most doctors talk to you with their hand already on the door knob, waiting to leave. Dr. Becker sits and talks and only leaves when she knows that you feel really comfortable with the plan. She is truly one of the last personable doctors that gives you the time you need.

August 31st, 2010
childs doctor
Dr.Becker is polite, Her staff on the other hand isn't very personable. I have to wait too long to get my childs perscriptions, Even after you call in days before, The staff I don't think lets her know when patients call for refills, They should be ready for pick-up on the day agreed to.