Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya Bilchik
Dr. Tanya Bilchik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Hartford, CT. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Bilchik is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Hartford Hospital and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Bilchik has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya Bilchik has the following 2 specialties
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Tanya Bilchik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Hartford, CT.