Dr. Tanya Bilchik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Bilchik?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Bilchik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

Medical assistant

Tried to make an appointment is very difficult for an new patient. The office staff lost the first referral request, and once faxed again stated the office director has to view the referral before an appointment can be made... That was well over a month ago.

September 1st, 2015

Stay awsy

Couldn't be bothered to see us after almost two weeks of severe migraine, no compassion at all

August 24th, 2015

As a Head ache specialist, Dr Bilchik will certainly give you one. I guess that is why she is a specialist. No bedside manner. Can not communicate, does not listen and will not even try to help you.

May 9th, 2013

great first time

solved my problems in a way no other doctor could

May 9th, 2013

great first time

October 7th, 2012

spent time listening to me

before you are seen, you have to have a physician referral and since I was seen by another neurologist those notes had to be reviewed before I was given an appointment which took a few weeks. The doctor spent an hour with me for my first visit, most of the time was spent making a diagnosis after taking a history and looking at my other neurologists note. She discussed lifestyle and prevention. She warned me about overusing fiorcet more than 2x a week as they contribute to daily headache.She would only refill 12 tablets a month and only if no other physician was also prescribing it. there was no discussion about treating my headache with botox, unlike the previous reviews.

November 26th, 2010

Poor follow up. Wanted to give me a second round of Botox injections after I reported having an allergic reaction to the first round, which included hives and swelling. She insisted that I had a virus, not an allergic reaction and wanted to continue with the botox treatment. I was afraid of continuing with the botox and refused to see her again. Once the botox was out of my system, the hives and swelling dissipated. Coincedence, I think not. Thank goodness for my primary care physician who In addition, the office environment is too clinical and brightly lit for headache patients who often have light sensitivity.

September 14th, 2010

Seemed more interested in making money then helping me with my issues.

November 22nd, 2016