A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya De La Vergne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya De La Vergne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Vergne graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. De La Vergne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Ducros De La Vergne MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tanya D. De La Vergne practice?
- Dr. Tanya De La Vergne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanya De La Vergne practices Pediatrics near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Pediatricians.