Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya Dewitt
Dr. Tanya Dewitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frederick, MD. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dewitt is affiliated with Frederick Memorial Hospital, Cheshire Hospital and Holyoke Hospital Out Patient. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya Dewitt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Tanya Dewitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.
Dr. Thomas Martin
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatric Pulmonology
Frederick, MD 0 mi22
Dr. Janet Parnes
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Frederick, MD 0 mi28
Dr. Richard Broth
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Frederick, MD 0 mi21