Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Glad to find the Doctor show details Glad to find the Doctor
by Maria Parker on Jun 27th, 2016

Very happy to have found Dr. Tanya Diaz, I moved here from Inverness and feel fortunate to have found a wonderful doctor that is local.

retired volunteer show details retired volunteer
by Albert Holt on Feb 13th, 2016

Dr Tanya Diaz has taken an interest in helping me when other doctors where I live didn't seem to want to help me. There aren't many caring doctors in my area where I live that actually in my own opinion are trying to climb their way up their ladders to their retirement. Dr Tanya Diaz is a good physician and practices medicine instead of pushing pill like a lot of the doctors around here do.

The best! show details The best!
Apr 21st, 2015

I had not been to a doctor forever. I had a condition for at least a decade. Within seconds she nailed the problem. She is super friendly, unpretentious and I can not say enough about her. I just wish her front desk staff was as great as she is. I highly recommend her.

by karen hodge on Nov 26th, 2014

great doctor

by Brenda J. Castle on Dec 2nd, 2013

I find Dr. Diaz to be a kind and compassionate doctor. She is very Thorough and takes time with me. She doesn't rush me in and out of Her office. She explains things so that I understand. She is an exceptional Doctor. She also has a great office staff who always goes the extra mile.