A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Diegel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diegel graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Diegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Valley City
- Innovis Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 4 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Diegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanya L. Diegel practice?
Dr. Tanya Diegel practices Family Medicine near Valley City, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Lisbon, ND and Medina, ND.
See Valley City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tania Diegel, Dr. Tatiana Diegel, Dr. Tanisha Diegel, Dr. Tanesha Diegel