A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Diegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Diegel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diegel graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Diegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Mercy Hospital of Valley City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Diegel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya Diegel practice?
- Dr. Tanya Diegel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Diegel practices Family Medicine near Jamestown, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Valley City, ND and Lisbon, ND.
See Jamestown Primary Care Doctors.