Internists, Rheumatologist
110 Long Pond Rd
Ste 106
Plymouth, MA 02360
508-746-5351
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent Rheumatologist  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Unlike the previous DR who treated me,Dr Doan actually listens and seems genuinely concerned.Her recommended treatment for painful flareups worked within days and going on a year now I'm still virtually pain free!I would recommend her to anyone, without hesitation.

|  Highly Recomend  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

I had seen numerous other doctors without a solution to my Psoriatic arthritis which Dr Doan was able to diagnose very quickly.I am now on a medication that is working for me and could not be happier.I never wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment and have always been treated very well by her staff.I would and have recommended Dr. Doan to anyone in need of a Rheumatologist.

|  dont waste your time....  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

I had an appt that I was referred to her from my primary care dr for fibromyalgia.....I have 90% of the symptoms. She disregarded most of my symptoms and recommended a gastroenterologist. She then told me to go back to my primary dr...I have been sick over 1 year with these symptoms and waited 1 month for this 15 minute appt that gave me no results.

|  show details
May 22nd, 2010

Would not recommend this doctor,did not give me proper treatment and was not very interested in my conditon which has now gotten worse with irreversable damage.

|  South Shore resident  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2009

Excellent physician. She really listens and knows her stuff. I have recommended her to others, and everyone I know who sees her has had positive experiences as her patient.

|  Arthritic female in Cape Cod, MA  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2009

Dr. Doan is very nice and easy to talk to. She explained all my options very nicely. I feel so much better now that I've seen her.