Dr. Tanya Doan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Doan?

December 12th, 2016

A waste of time

She diagnosed me with fibromyalgia after talking to me for ten minutes and glancing at my fingers and toes. I went to Tufts; they did x-rays and blood tests that showed osteoarthritis and psoriatic arthritis. She is nice enough, but she couldn't be bothered with finding out what was actually wrong. I cried when I left the office, very frustrating to be in pain and wait so long for answers only to be disregarded and given a bogus diagnosis to move me along.

January 30th, 2016

Disheartening, Total Waste of Time

I waited three months for the appointment. I went in there with quite a few symptoms of psoriatic arthritis. She bent my elbows, glanced at my psoriasis, listened to my chest, and twenty minutes later, I had a diagnosis of fibromyalgia. There were no blood tests, no x-rays, barely any touching of my joints. Because I lacked one physical symptom of PsA, one that many people don't have, she disregarded the rest. Even if fibromyalgia was an accurate diagnosis, I am fairly certain that it takes longer than 20 minutes to come to that diagnosis. Perhaps my health insurance requires too much paperwork to be bothered with proper testing. I can't imagine why else someone with such shining reviews would deliver such second rate care. At least she was kind when she blew me off.

June 12th, 2012

Excellent Rheumatologist

Unlike the previous DR who treated me,Dr Doan actually listens and seems genuinely concerned.Her recommended treatment for painful flareups worked within days and going on a year now I'm still virtually pain free!I would recommend her to anyone, without hesitation.

November 29th, 2011

Highly Recomend

I had seen numerous other doctors without a solution to my Psoriatic arthritis which Dr Doan was able to diagnose very quickly.I am now on a medication that is working for me and could not be happier.I never wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment and have always been treated very well by her staff.I would and have recommended Dr. Doan to anyone in need of a Rheumatologist.

August 12th, 2011

dont waste your time....

I had an appt that I was referred to her from my primary care dr for fibromyalgia.....I have 90% of the symptoms. She disregarded most of my symptoms and recommended a gastroenterologist. She then told me to go back to my primary dr...I have been sick over 1 year with these symptoms and waited 1 month for this 15 minute appt that gave me no results.

May 23rd, 2010

Would not recommend this doctor,did not give me proper treatment and was not very interested in my conditon which has now gotten worse with irreversable damage.

March 27th, 2009

South Shore resident

Excellent physician. She really listens and knows her stuff. I have recommended her to others, and everyone I know who sees her has had positive experiences as her patient.

March 22nd, 2009

Arthritic female in Cape Cod, MA

Dr. Doan is very nice and easy to talk to. She explained all my options very nicely. I feel so much better now that I've seen her.

September 18th, 2017