A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Ellis, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Shawn Ellis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Tanya Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Ellis practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.