A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Ermolovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Ermolovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ermolovich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ermolovich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Ermolovich DO is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya Ermolovich practice?
- Dr. Tanya Ermolovich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Ermolovich practices Dermatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Dermatologists.