Dr. Tanya Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Evans?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Evans?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2017

Dr. who?

St the time I had an hmo and Dr Evans was on my lust of providers( which was extreley small for dermo) I never saw her. I made an appointment with Her, wrnt in saw her assistant , they attempted a biopsy then called to say it wasnt deep enough and Dr Evans recommended a more involved procedure. She Never even saw me! Never talked to her , nothing. Would not go back. Her assistant wasn't that capable either.

July 6th, 2015

Very experience and wonderful bedside manner

May 14th, 2015

Late by 30 to 45 minutes for my last four visits.

April 14th, 2013

EXCELLANT DOCTOR

Dr Evans is an excellent Dermatologist. Her Botox and Juvaderm skills are EXCELLENT! She is very cautious, and sensitive to making sure you are comfortable during your treatment. I have been going to here for 7-8 years and totally and completely trust her.

November 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor

She was caring and efficient. Answered all of my questions and explained the procedure. Will recommend her to all my friends.

October 11th, 2012

Patients should be important!

After being completely ignored for 1 1/2 hours, I was told the procedure would cost double what I already paid! Then I was dismissed by Dr. Evans and told this was not a good fit, she told her staff to refund my money. I have never been treated so bad by a doctor before. Sure they appologized, but it was sorry, too bad so sad. She did not care if she had our business. I guess this happens when you THINK you are the best in the business... She came recommended and now my friend would not think of going there after the way we were treated. Sure things happen, but it is what you do about it that counts. She handled the whole thing poorly (I think even her staff was embarrased by her attitude). Do not waste your time or money!!!!!!

October 3rd, 2012

Sweet, caring and insightful doctor, wait time is horrible tho.

Even when scheduling first appt of the morning, there is too much wait time first in the waiting room and second in the exam rooms. I always have to set aside 2-3 hrs out of my schedule to accomodate these appts. Other than that, Dr. Evans is a fantastic doctor.

July 23rd, 2012

I would never return - she is very unprofessional. There are some very good dermatologists in the area - why not go there? Will call Monarch Health Care.

July 5th, 2012

Your time not important

Calls you and asks you to come in early and then keeps you waiting way past your original appointment time.

May 17th, 2012

The best

Doctor Evans is very caring and knowledgeable. Her bedside manner goes above and beyond. She takes the time to answer any questions I may have and her staff is always courteous and friendly. I would not go to any other dermatologist.

May 16th, 2012

Great Doctor

I wish all Doctor's were this concerned with their patient's well being. I have gone to another Dermatologist for years which did nothing more than freezing spots. It turns out that two of those spots were skin cancer. I am so thankful that Dr. Evan's caught the cancer in time. The staff is very friendly and courteous. My skin has never looked better. I highly recommend this office.

May 2nd, 2012

Great Dr and staff!

I've been going here for over 3 years, and I'm in this office frequently. The staff is great, always makes me feel welcome. Have not had a long wait time in years. Recently had a procedure done, and Dr Evans came in and walked me through everything and made sure I had any questions answered. My only problem now is I'm switching insurance & may not be able to go back!