A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Ghatan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Ghatan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Ghatan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghatan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ghatan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Shlomit Ghatan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya S. Ghatan practice?
- Dr. Tanya Ghatan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Ghatan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.