Learn more about Dr. Tanya Grun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Grun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grun
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Grun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grun graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Grun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Renee Grun MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya R. Grun practice?
- Dr. Tanya Grun has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Grun practices Family Medicine near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Primary Care Doctors.