Learn more about Dr. Tanya Grun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Grun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grun
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Grun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grun graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Grun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Renee Grun MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya R. Grun practice?
- Dr. Tanya Grun has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Grun practices Family Medicine near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Family Physicians.