A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Grun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Grun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Grun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grun graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Grun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Livingston Regional Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa New Braunfels
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Renee Grun MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya R. Grun practice?
- Dr. Tanya Grun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Grun practices Family Medicine near Livingston, TN.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See Livingston Family Physicians.