A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Gure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Gure, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gure graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Gure MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya Gure practice?
- Dr. Tanya Gure has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Gure practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.