A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Gure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gure
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Gure, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gure graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Ruff Gure MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya R. Gure practice?
- Dr. Tanya Gure has 9 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Gure practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.