Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya Gure
Dr. Tanya Gure, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gure is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, University of Michigan Health System and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Gure has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya Gure has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tanya Gure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. David Bradley
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Kevin Goist
Columbus, OH 0 mi6
Dr. Mary Fontana
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi47