A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Harris, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Shahrzad Harris MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tanya S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Tanya Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Harris practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Physiatrists.