Learn more about Dr. Tanya Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Harris, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Shahrzad Harris MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tanya S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Tanya Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Harris practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Physiatrists.