Dr. Tanya Hrabal Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Hrabal?

Never again

Posted on July 11th, 2016

My interviewed started with the doctor coming in wearing 6inch stilettos and a miniskirt .The walls are littered with pictures of her various achievement's detailing just how great she is. Can we say No to bedside manner and compassion and say Yes to arrogant and condescending. Had no clue about my condition and was not interested in the least about my explanation . She left me uniformed , frustrated and a little self conscious about my weight . Terrible experience do yourself a favor and find a real doctor more concerned about you then the outfit she's wearing to work that day.

The Worst!

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I have been disabled for over 20 years. Despite years of documentation on my disability and medical history, Dr. Hrabal told me on my very first vist with that she refused to sign my disability parking renewal form until AFTER I had a mammogram, flu shot and internal exam and blood tests. She is a pompous, arrogant, NASTY doctor with not one ounce of empathy for the patient! I would stay far, far away from this Doctor! I then went through the procedure to change from her to another Doctor in the practice - Dr. Casey Aguirre - who was one the finest doctors I've ever known. He unfortunately left that practice and moved to Rifle. I'm fairly sure from my own experience as to why. If you're looking for a doctor who cares only about the money brought into the practice (and NOT the patient) then this is the doctor for you!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Well focused. On the mark in diagnosis.

Life is good and so am I...

Posted on December 10th, 2013

I had a Dr for 4 years who I can honestly say - I have no idea what she looked like - I saw her partners or nurse practitioners - not once saw my actual Dr. I had a friend refer me to Dr Hrabal and it has been a blessing. I can honestly say she has helped save my life. She is very forward and straight to the point - exactly what I needed. She has been very encouraging and I have had nothing but a positive experience with her and her staff. She wants her patients to have the life they deserve and really cares and listens to concerns. My average wait time has been less than 5 minutes. Her nurse (Cindy) is so awesome - makes me feel comfortable and gets excited for milestones that I meet in my health (just like Dr Hrabal) I definitely would (and do) recommend to friends and family.

Doesn't Care...

Posted on January 9th, 2012

I went in, having been previously diagnosed with post-concussive disorder, for some nausea medication. I had been overweight due to having been on depakote previously and was still losing the weight. She told me basically that not eating was a great way to lose weight. I begged her for something so I could eat, having had about 5 oz of solids and 6 oz of water over the past week. I couldn't keep anything down, and she did nothing but insult me and left me feeling guilty for being fat. Since my visit with her, now when I feel fat, I tend not to eat for days. I suffer from PTSD, manic-depression and other mental illnesses and her treatment of me as a patient was unprofessional, uncaring and unforgivable. I left her office in tears and never went back.

Posted on August 10th, 2017