Learn more about Dr. Tanya Kadrmas-Iannuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadrmas-Iannuzzi graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Kadrmas-Iannuzzi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kadrmas-Iannuzzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanya L. Kadrmas-Iannuzzi practice?
Dr. Tanya Kadrmas-Iannuzzi practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians, Marlton General Practitioners, and Marlton Pediatricians.