A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Kormeili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Kormeili, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Kormeili, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kormeili graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kormeili has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Kormeili MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya Kormeili practice?
- Dr. Tanya Kormeili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Kormeili practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.