A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Krafft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Krafft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krafft graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Krafft has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Soon Lee Krafft MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya S. Krafft practice?
- Dr. Tanya Krafft has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Krafft practices Internal Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Boise Internists.