Dr. Tanya Lehine DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Saratoga Springs, NY

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2015
Dr. Lehine was the only doctor to diagnose my condition accurately. After one visit I switched doctors.

February 9th, 2015
I have followed her to 2 different offices now. She's fantastic.

January 8th, 2014
If you are looking for a true partner in your health care then Dr Lehine is Excellent
Dr Lehine is hands down the best Dr I have had the experience of going to. I had been searching for a Doctor that would be a caring, partner in my health care instead of a pill pushing Dr and Dr Lehine has exceeded my expectations. My first visit she spent 3 hours listening to my entire health history asking thoughtful questions. Then she proceeded to gather information from all my other doctors including my specialists before then sending me out for additional tests. She has designed a care and treatment plan for me that is well thought out and addresses not just my symptoms but is getting at the root of my issues. If you are active in your own healthcare and want a Doctor that will partner with you to address deeper body wide issues than I highly recommend Dr Lehine.

October 27th, 2013
Scattered, and talks too much
I have seen Dr. Lehine 4 times, and each time I always leave thinking somethings not quite right with her.She talks at you and does not really listen to what you're saying. I appreciate a holistic approach to medicine but, this woman is over board with it.Not to mention, all the "herbs" she likes to dispense are not covered by insurance and are very costly! I think she enjoys hearing the sound of her own voice. She's very scattered in the appt and does not follow through on what she talks about during the visit. This will be my last visit ,and I will be looking for another Doctor.The Nurse's on the other hand have all been very professional and pleasant.

November 4th, 2012
RN
Follow through with test results is incongruent with being "holistic" to their brand. Waiting nearly a month for results that I paid for is uncalled for.

July 26th, 2011
Good doc bad staff
i have been a patient of dr lehines for a few months now. So far I am satisfied with the care I receive. Recently the office changed managers to a woman named Fay who is a nightmare to deal with!!! She treats you like a piece of garbage- I thought it was just me at first until I saw her react the same on different occasions with other people, even on the phone. If she stays, I might look elsewhere. I am not comfortable talking about appointments and delicate medical matters with someone like her. Be warned!

August 3rd, 2015