A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Leinicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Leinicke is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Leinicke, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinicke graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Leinicke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya M Leinicke MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Leinicke practice?
- Dr. Tanya Leinicke has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Leinicke practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.