Overall Review

3.9

May 14th, 2015
Happy Patient
Dr. Livingston is an amazing doctor. She is considerate, professional, and meticulous in her work. I've been very pleased with my choice of choosing her as my doctor for over eight years.

February 17th, 2013
When Dr. Livingston first started practicing, she was thourough, respectful, non judgemental & we honestly thought (she treated my husband, 3 children & sister also)we found a physician we would be able to see until our old age. However, as the years progressed, her ego grew along with her practice. She developed the "God complex", acting as if she was a specialist in absolutely every field of medicine. She would argue over recommendations our other physicians made (specialty physicians we had been referred out to, such as neurology, gastrology, ob-gyn, etc.)& make judgemental comments if we questioned her opinion. Yes, she is the "doctor", but each person knows their individual body & what works for one patient may not work for another. Her attitude has changed from caring & compassionate, to judgemental & at times condesending. It is very disappointing to see that a doctor who was blessed with a gift has allowed her success to take priority over providing excellent patient care.

October 4th, 2012
Dr. Livingston is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. She is dilegent, caring and respectful. It is amazing that someone of her young age has so much knowledge.

April 11th, 2012
Excellent Care
Everyone at Dr. Livingston's office takes excellent care of me. I am very fortunate to have a Dr. and staff who cares so much.

October 3rd, 2011
Sue
First, she has NOT been practicing for 20 years. I have been seeing her since she started her practice and have great trust in her. She is very caring and kind.

October 29th, 2010
Not Good
I would not recommend this doctor. She does not spend enough time with you to find out what is wrong. If she cant diagnose you she gets frustrated and treats you like an invalid. My experience was aweful and I will never go back especially when the very next doctor I went to was able to diagnose my health issue.

October 8th, 2010
What???
I have been seeing Tanya for about 5 years... She's only been in practice for 7 to 8... How did the "fruit-loop" above see her for 20 years before being dropped??? I'm very dubious about the accuracy of her claim....

June 25th, 2010
Though she is very busy her staff has worked me in when I needed to see her. her diagnosis are well thoughtout, accurate with treatment being the most current guidelines. It took me 6 months to find a good physician and I'm glad I found her. I would recommend her and have recommended her to all my friends.

April 13th, 2010
Poor Service after 20 years with this Dr.
After 20 years of seeing this Dr. she dropped me as a patient for 3 missed appts. over this 20year period.I am having to find another Dr. to finish treatment that she started at the first of the year. One of these missed appts. was in 2007,1 was made by another Dr. and forgot to let me know about the appt. and one was because my boss would not let me leave. This goes beyound poor service, courtesy, or caring.