Dr. Tanya Livingston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Livingston?

Incredibly unprofessional

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I understand that doctors are people and that they have bad days, but this lady was more interested in complaining about her co-workers and support staff than diagnosing or treating me. Everything was someone else's fault and she just could not be bothered with me as a patient sitting in front of her. As far as medical groups, Integris has been good, but Dr. Livingston needs to repeat the bedside manner part of her training, and learn that medicine is a team sport. I manage a large team and would be fired if I treated my customers or coworkers in that way.

Waste of space

Posted on October 11th, 2017

First, i will admit that im not the best patient, as I do miss appointments, not intentionally, but due to work schedules and timelines. However, missed appointments shouldn't be met with canceled prescriptions that were otherwise valid with refills avalible. The only way to get another prescription would be to schedule another appointment with her front office staff that we're apparently disgruntled ex DMV employees that didn't mind serving up a quick tounge lashing while they had you on the phone. Tanya is the 2nd worst caregiver I've ever dealt with but I needed my gout scripts renewed and she had taken over for my previous caregiver who was absolutely the worst I had, so I figured she couldnt be any worse and went ahead with the initial appointment. The bar I set wasn't that high but she was barely stumbled over it. I had a few more appointments with her each breaking the precedent set before with contradicting information on drug side effects, disingenous responses, and concerns.

Happy Patient

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Livingston is an amazing doctor. She is considerate, professional, and meticulous in her work. I've been very pleased with my choice of choosing her as my doctor for over eight years.

Posted on February 17th, 2013

When Dr. Livingston first started practicing, she was thourough, respectful, non judgemental & we honestly thought (she treated my husband, 3 children & sister also)we found a physician we would be able to see until our old age. However, as the years progressed, her ego grew along with her practice. She developed the "God complex", acting as if she was a specialist in absolutely every field of medicine. She would argue over recommendations our other physicians made (specialty physicians we had been referred out to, such as neurology, gastrology, ob-gyn, etc.)& make judgemental comments if we questioned her opinion. Yes, she is the "doctor", but each person knows their individual body & what works for one patient may not work for another. Her attitude has changed from caring & compassionate, to judgemental & at times condesending. It is very disappointing to see that a doctor who was blessed with a gift has allowed her success to take priority over providing excellent patient care.

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Dr. Livingston is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. She is dilegent, caring and respectful. It is amazing that someone of her young age has so much knowledge.

Excellent Care

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Everyone at Dr. Livingston's office takes excellent care of me. I am very fortunate to have a Dr. and staff who cares so much.

Sue

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

First, she has NOT been practicing for 20 years. I have been seeing her since she started her practice and have great trust in her. She is very caring and kind.

Not Good

Posted on October 29th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor. She does not spend enough time with you to find out what is wrong. If she cant diagnose you she gets frustrated and treats you like an invalid. My experience was aweful and I will never go back especially when the very next doctor I went to was able to diagnose my health issue.

What???

Posted on October 8th, 2010

I have been seeing Tanya for about 5 years... She's only been in practice for 7 to 8... How did the "fruit-loop" above see her for 20 years before being dropped??? I'm very dubious about the accuracy of her claim....

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Though she is very busy her staff has worked me in when I needed to see her. her diagnosis are well thoughtout, accurate with treatment being the most current guidelines. It took me 6 months to find a good physician and I'm glad I found her. I would recommend her and have recommended her to all my friends.

Poor Service after 20 years with this Dr.

Posted on April 13th, 2010

After 20 years of seeing this Dr. she dropped me as a patient for 3 missed appts. over this 20year period.I am having to find another Dr. to finish treatment that she started at the first of the year. One of these missed appts. was in 2007,1 was made by another Dr. and forgot to let me know about the appt. and one was because my boss would not let me leave. This goes beyound poor service, courtesy, or caring.

Posted on June 14th, 2017