A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Lubkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Lubkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Lubkin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubkin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lubkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lubkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans