A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Lubkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Lubkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Lubkin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubkin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lubkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Marie Lubkin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Lubkin practice?
- Dr. Tanya Lubkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Lubkin practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians.