A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Lumpkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Lumpkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lumpkins
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lumpkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Lumpkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumpkins graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lumpkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Caroline Lumpkins MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya C. Lumpkins practice?
- Dr. Tanya Lumpkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Lumpkins practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Takoma Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Takoma Park Internists and Takoma Park Rheumatologists.