Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya Lumpkins
Dr. Tanya Lumpkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Takoma Park, MD. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lumpkins is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Doctors Community Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. Dr. Lumpkins has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya Lumpkins has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tanya Lumpkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Takoma Park, MD.
Dr. Pimolvarn Limpuangthip
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Takoma Park, MD 0 mi44
Dr. Anees Ahsan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Takoma Park, MD 0 mi36
Dr. Parvez Khatri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Takoma Park, MD 0 mi18