Learn more about Dr. Tanya Lumpkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Lumpkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lumpkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lumpkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Lumpkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumpkins graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lumpkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Caroline Lumpkins MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya C. Lumpkins practice?
- Dr. Tanya Lumpkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Lumpkins practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Internists and Takoma Park Rheumatologists.