Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya Madrid
Dr. Tanya Madrid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Madrid is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, St Vincent's Midtown Hospital and Beth Israel Med Center Singer Division. Dr. Madrid has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya Madrid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tanya Madrid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Dahlia Rizk
New York, NY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Usha Mathur-Wagh
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
New York, NY 0.01 mi39